- 01. Unbox
- 02. Connect
- 03. Download the app
- 04. Get on board
Explore everything that makes LS60 Wireless award-winning, from its cutting-edge technology to its sleek design. Your LS60 Wireless speakers will be delivered to you in two boxes.
In your boxes, you’ll find:
- Two speakers (one Primary, one Secondary)
- One remote control
- One inter-speaker cable
- Two power cables
- Eight floor spikes
- One spanner
- Printed materials (Quick Start Guide, warranty & safety information, and cleaning guide).
03. Download the app
04. Get on board
Connect speakers to Wi-Fi
In order to ensure you enjoy the best quality sound, wireless streaming and comprehensive control, onboard your LS60 Wireless to your WiFi network.
For stable streaming of hi-resolution music, we recommend a 5 GHz network. Connect your mobile device to the same network as your speakers to stream audio.
Set up your iOS device
Once you’re in the app, find your speakers on the “Speakers Nearby” list, select them, and follow the prompts. You can give your speakers a new name. You’ll know they’re ready when the WiFi icon on the control panel stops blinking and is a solid white and you’ve got the green tick in the speaker list.
Set up your Android device
Once you’re in the app, let it use your location services, then find your speakers on the “Speakers Nearby” list. If you’re using Google Play Services, there’ll be a few extra prompts. You can give your speakers a new name. You’ll know they’re ready when the WiFi icon on the control panel stops blinking and is a solid white and you see the green tick in the speaker list.
Get to know your speakers even more
- Wireless: up to 8 meters apart depending on your network condition. A congested network environment will have more interference and may reduce this distance.
- Wired: Cable length up to 10 meters.
- Optimal listening distance between the speakers and the listener will depend on how far the Primary Speaker and Secondary Speaker are separated from each other. Try to aim for approximately the same distance between the Primary Speaker and Secondary Speaker and between the speakers and the listener.
The speakers can cover room sizes between 10 and 100 m2.
No, your speakers have already been paired at the factory.
Renaming can be done in the KEF Connect App. This will change the name for both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections.
By default, the Primary Speaker is the right channel and the Secondary speaker is the left channel. After connecting the speakers to your home Wi-Fi network, you can inverse the L/R channels in the KEF Connect App.